Hibiscus Initiatives invites you to the launch of the Cultural Mediation report.
The report launch takes place on Wednesday, March 10, 1 – 2pm.
Join Hibiscus Initiatives for a presentation and discussion of their latest report on cultural mediation, and how this practice enables women to make their voice heard by speaking about their struggles and demanding their rights.
During the launch of this report, Hibiscus Initiatives will share the findings and recommendations. Speakers will include:
- Marchu Girma, Chief Executive of Hibiscus Initiatives
- Kolbassia Haoussou (MBE), Freedom From Torture (UK)
- Inger Lise Oellgaard, Turning Tables (Denmark)
- Giovanna Stopponi, Refugee Education Across Conflicts Trust (Italy)
- Sara Ianovitz, Author of the Cultural Mediation report
- Blodina Rakovica, Author of the Cultural Mediation report
- Alma, woman with lived experience
This project is funded by The Bell Foundation.
Hibiscus Initiatives is a charity that provides trauma-informed services for Black and migrant women in the community and prisons. We support families, women, and men in immigration removal centres.