The Head of International Resettlement and Detention Services is the strategic, developmental and managerial lead on all matters relating to International Resettlement and Detention Services.
SALARY: £34K – 38K based on skills and experience
HOURS: F/T 35 hours per week
Working closely with the CEO you will act as the strategic lead in the delivery of Hibiscus’s work in international resettlement and detention services, responsible for the strategic planning, research and analysis of the issues relating to this area of work. You’ll be tasked with creating a three-year strategy and work plan for international resettlement that fits with the Hibiscus’s Strategic Business plan.
Leading a team of Project Coordinators and workers you will oversee and advise on the day to day delivery of these services. You will ensure services are delivered to the highest quality and will work to improve quality.
You will also play a lead role in the development of new services/initiatives and funding streams for the department’s long term sustainability, and also develop and maintain good relationships with organisations who can assist their work and clients.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Senior leader with experience of strategy development and implementation
- Strong background in leading and delivering services managing all resources and reporting
- Track record of successful team management
- A strong background in developing new services/ initiatives/funding streams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a professional demeanour which generates credibility, diplomacy and confidence amongst contractors, funders, board members and staff
- Ideally experience and/or knowledge of working within a criminal justice/immigration detention setting
This post is subject to Counter Terrorism Check, CTC clearance
If you would like to receive a full Job Pack for this role, and details on how to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Closing Date is 22nd February.