An exciting opportunity now exists to lead and co-ordinate communications and information for our growing charity. Reporting directly to the CEO, the post holder will be responsible for the development and co-ordination of our communication strategy. This includes:
- Promoting good communication both internally and externally using media and digital technology
- Ensuring key messages are communicated
- Picking up on media coverage and responding effectively
- Promotion of our work generally.
- Supporting grant applications and fundraising through maintaining a ‘case for support’
Applicants will require excellent written, spoken and digital communication skills.
The post is part time 17.50 hours per week (0.5 FTE)
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 pro rata (depending on skills and experience)
Duration: 12 months fixed term (possible extension subject to funding)
The location of post: The post holder will work mainly from the Hibiscus office. There will be a requirement to travel occasionally across London and beyond to any of the institutions with whom Hibiscus works.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Closing date for applications: Monday 28th August 2017 at 3pm
Interview date: Week commencing 4th September 2017